How Can you Help?
Running Start needs your help to ensure we can help others in the future. We have a few ways for you to show your Support!
We need the following:
- Financial support: Please consider a small donation to help us run our program. Donations go to race fees, medals, gear, and more.
- Community support: Hop on Facebook and give our Running Start Beginners some love and support!
- Product and service donations: Gear (sizes medium and larger please), sun care, running shoes, nutrition, hydration, and more
Your donation will help other women find the courage to change their lives. You can donate directly to Running Start via PayPal by click this button:
New! Running Start Apparel!!
Go take a look at the awesome apparel you can purchase via our Bonfire site to support Running Start!!
Donate with your King Soopers/City Market Loyalty Card!
You can now use your grocery shopping to donate to Running Start!! Follow these steps to activate this connection:
To Use the King Soopers or City Market Community Rewards Program:
- For King Soopers Stores – go to http://www.kingsoopers.com
- For City Market Stores – go to http://www.citymarket.com
Once logged into your King Soopers or City Market account you can search for Running Start either by name or MQ562 and then click Enroll. New users will need to create an account which requires some basic information, a valid email address and a loyalty card.
Running Start is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, FEIN 47-5684786.
Have questions about making a donation to Running Start? Please contact us!
Thank you to our amazing Partners! If you would like to be a Running Start Partner, please contact us and let us know!